I can't believe that it's pretty much the end of my junior year in COLLEGE. Pretty soon I'll be teaching in my own classroom, living on my... errr... I mean, with my parents (hey, no rent/utilities/food bills!), and getting married! Well, that last part is a little out of reach right now, but that's ok. I'm just excited to meet the person I'll be spending the rest of my life with; or maybe I've already met him!
This weekend was a dull one. On Friday right after class, Katie and Carolyn and I went to Charming Charlie because there was a big sale. I got 4 pairs of earrings and a necklaced for less than $5. Yeah, it was that amazing. Then we went to Bath Junkie and World Market to kill time. World Market is my new favorite store. They have all kinds of things in there! Then we ate some pizza from Blue Baker; you know, the kind that's from the brick oven. It was t, to the a, to the s-t-e-y! We decided to go see a movie after that... Blade of Glory. It was pretty funny, but a little too inappropriate at times. But I guess you can expect that from Will Ferrell.
God is so amazing. Seriously. I don't have to worry about the future at all (even though I do) because it's already planned out for me! And I mostly say that because my plans for this summer are still a little unresolved. I'm already signed up for one summer school class, but I don't have my job plans ironed out. But, you know what? I'm okay with that because God's got it under control for me. I'll just follow Him. I'm kind of excited for this summer. I'll be doing something different... I'll actually be going to class instead of doing it online. I'll be doing a completely different job than what I've done in the past (if waitressing is what I'm supposed to do), and it'll pretty much just be my mom and me since my dad will be out of town for the most part. I'm sure the summer will go by just as fast as this semester and year has.
Well, I think I'm going to get to work. After all, I'm getting paid to do something, right?
Love, peace, and chicken grease.
Ashley
4 years ago


1 comment:
You have a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I love reading my friends' blogs, and right now, not very many of them have blogs. I will definitely be reading this pretty much all the time.
Whoop for math...?
Post a Comment