Monday, January 19, 2009

Just call me the ghost of Christmas past...

I can't believe how long it's been. But that's ok, because it's a new year, and with new years come to-do lists. Here are some things that I would like to accomplish this ninth year of the 21st century.

1. Buy a townhome/condo/garden home.
2. Travel somewhere interesting. It doesn't necessarily have to be outside of the country (because, let's be realistic- if I wanted that to happen, I would have probably already needed to start planning that).
3. Use what I've learned during my first year of teaching to become that much better of a teacher next year.
4. Turn 23. I can remember years ago and thinking about people who were 23 and how "old" and "mature" I thought they were. I'm not quite sure that I will fit those two categories once my 22nd year is complete.
5. Stick with Jazzercise. It makes me feel so good, and I need that in my life.
6. Be a good friend. Be a better friend.
7. Completely let go of the reigns that I'm using to control my life and the plans that I have for my life. And with that comes...
8. ... commiting to a church community. I want to be actively involved.
9. Be a good maid of honor. I've never been one before.
10. I don't really have a 10th item, I just think lists look better in rounds of 10.

No comments: