Saturday, June 20, 2009

W-O-W



I should be smacked on the wrist for my inconsistency in writing on my blog. Shame on me.

*****
My mom and I are planning a vacation to New York City! I am so excited, yet overwhelmed at the same time. There are so many things in NYC that I want to do that I don't know how to pick my "Top 5"!

I definitely want to go to Magnolia Bakery and get a delicious cupcake. I also want to visit Serendipity3 and try some of their famous frrrrozen hot chocolate. Plus, this is the site of scenes from several different movies, including one of my favorites: Serendipity (go figure!). Sounds like I'm going to be ALL SUGARED UP! But I think that's ok...

Then of course I would like to visit Times Square at night to witness the magnamity of all the lights. I think it would be wrong if I didn't visit Ground Zero to really feel what happened there on that fateful day (although, I don't think anyone will ever be able to feel the same way it felt in the moment).

Well, I think that's all for now... I don't want to get TOO crazy as I re-train myself to the blogging world. ;) Actually, I have homework that I need to be doing before The Bachelorette comes on tonight. (Yes, I said homework. Come to find out, the workshop I'm taking through Rice University... yeah, I get a GRADE for it. We have homework, projects, presentations, and tests! So much for a relaxing first-half of the summer!)

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Are you going to see any musicals?? Wicked was AMAZING, but if you see more than one, see it last. We saw Hairspray after Wicked and I probably would have liked it more if I hadn't already been awestruck by Wicked.

We also went to the "Top of the Rock" instead of the Empire State Building...we heard it was better, and the views were amazing! I'm sure it's about the same as the other, but it was really cool nonetheless.

I wish we would have gone to Serendipity, but there had just been a series of reports about the health department finding rats and other stuff, so my parents didn't want to wait for it. You'll have to let me know how it is!! :o) I'm so excited for you, you're going to have so much fun!