Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yeah Yeah!

I got an email from the mortgage company that I've been pre-approved to buy a house! He said I have outstanding credit, and he'll be setting me up with a realtor soon so that I can start shopping! It's very exciting. I'll hopefully find a house in Katy around the Memorial Parkway area (which is south of I-10 around Mason).

-------------

So, on my drive home from school today (because right now, I have the "pleasure" of sitting in 290 rush hour traffic Monday-Thursday), I was listening to one of John Mayer's albums. And I thought to myself: "Self, if 'they' tried to make a Best Hits John Mayer album, it probably wouldn't be possible. Because every one of his songs is a best hit!" I remember last August I went to his concert in The Woodlands, and it was literally THE BEST concert I've ever been to, and that's because he's a TRUE musician... in my opinion. But who can disagree with that? If they made a Best Hits album, they would just have to put all of his albums in one case. Now, I don't think that's very efficient. So, maybe John Mayer should just continue writing new stuff and forget about a Best Hits album. He doesn't have one already, does he? (And I call myself a "big fan." Hmm...)

Ok, time to go help my mom clean out some of my old... schtuff. Yeah, I know you're jealous.

-Ashley

1 comment:

Katie said...

Gahhh... I wrote a really long comment and then my internet freaked out and deleted it.

It basically said how excited I am that you are getting a house and that I can't believe we're so grown up already!!! AND you will be living not too far from me!!! Because of that... I have a proposition for you. I don't even know if proposition is the right word, but whatever. When I see you on WEDNESDAY I will ask you and see what you think!!! I can't wait to see you because it's been WAY too long! I miss my other whole!!!