There's also some really delicious-looking salad recipes. Today, I was craving a salad for lunch. I think it must be because it's so HOT outside. Salads are so refreshing... like swimming!
*******
The funniest thing happened today with my parents' dog, Abbey. Abbey is a very... girly dog. If she were human, she would be the girl that says, "I don't like to sweat. I'd rather stay inside." So, all during the summer she stands at the back door, begging to come inside. My mom usually lets her and Amber inside during the hottest parts of the day so they can cool off on the tile floor.
This morning, Abbey was doing her usual begging, but my mom didn't want to let her in because we were going to be getting the carpets cleaned, so blah blah blah. At this point, my dad's in the garage getting some stuff ready to bottle his beer. So she told Abbey (yes, we talk to our dogs like their human), "You can't come inside right now. Tim (my dad) doesn't want you to come in right now." Abbey still stands at the door, her entire body wagging (because it's physically impossible for her to only wag her tail), so Mom says, "Go ask Tim if you can come inside." She was only joking, but Abbey new exactly what she was saying because she did an "about face" and RAN to the garage, as if screaming, "TIM! CAN I PLEASE GO INSIDE?!?! IT'S DREADFULLY HOT OUT HERE!" It was so cute. It's hilarious how big of personalities dogs have.
Look how cute!
Time to continue my Lazy Saturday! Later!
-Ashley




No comments:
Post a Comment