Saturday, September 27, 2008

Post-Hurrication

Whew! The week after "hurrication" is over! Can I just say it's been a crazy one? Plus it was the last week of the six weeks... which means grades are due on Monday. And we only have one test grade. So I have a few students failing. No bueno.

So, yesterday I joined Jazzercise! Teresa's a member there and this week was their Open House, so you could bring guests for free. Well, Sammi and I decided to go with Teresa for their Friday night Express class. It was so much fun! So, we joined! There was a special running that if you joined before the end of the Open House, you didn't have to pay the joining fee which is $75. Sign me up! We all just got back from our Saturday morning session, and I have a lot of energy now. I think I'm going to go clean the apartment! Well, maybe that's going too far.

[1 hour later...]

We have a clean bathroom! We couldn't take it anymore. So that's that.

I'm a bit famished, so I'm gonna go find some lunch.

-Ashley

No comments: