But that's ok because now I'm helping my parents paint our office. I kind of like to paint. But sometimes I get a little bored with it (like right now, thus the posting).
Yesterday afternoon/evening I was mowing the yard, or at least attempting to before it started to rain. Well, I completely finished the front yard right when it started to pour. So I figured we'd just finish the back yard today. Well, my dad was determined to finish RIGHT THEN. So, I handed him an umbrella, and off he went!


So, that was interesting.
I started reading Lady in Waiting again. I never finished it the first time I started it (that's one of my bad habits. I did the same thing with Little Women and Pride and Prejudice. Someday I will finish them!), so I decided what better time to do so? Everyone seems to be reading something this summer, so now I am too! Well, something besides my biology book. Yuck!
Alright, I better get back to painting. Maybe it'll feel "new" again!


1 comment:
i was serious about the piercings thing. i think i like bad boys. well, good boys who look like of like bad boys. kind of like a rebel. a rebel for Jesus. haha... um, yeah. :-P i wouldn't mind marrying someone with a piercing (it depends where, though) or gaged ears (i think that is spelled different) and i am warming up to the idea of a tattoo. that one really depends.
i kind of like the rocker look...
my mom and especially nana thought i was a heathen. i'm definitely going to hell for this one, apparently.
Post a Comment