Sunday, August 19, 2007

All Moved In!



The much anticipated day is finally here!!! I'm FINALLY back in College Station. I am so excited to be back! However, I did NOT miss the traffic. Granted, it is the first day of dorm move-in, and everyone and their mom (literally) was on the road at 8:00 tonight. Of course I just had to go to the grocery store when everyone else was there. Oh well, good ole College Station!

So, I'm pretty much all moved in to my "new" apartment. Surprisingly, there's a lot more room in the room I'm sharing with Sammi than I thought. I have a twin bed (which is totally great) and Sammi has a full, and there's plenty of room. I'm so excited about this semester. I say that a lot, but I really am. I'm most excited about relaxing a little more.

We're watching this comedian on Comedy Central named Brian Regan. He's HILARIOUS! He's not one of those dirty comedians that you cringe when you listen to them; he's got true humor. That's something that's hard to find these days.

Ahhh, it feels good to have a week and a half to do whatever I want! And by "whatever I want" I mean pay tuition and by a laundry basket because I totally left mine at home. Yesss!

Ok, I'm a little hungry even though it's almost 10. I'll have to tell my iPod story next post. It's quite interesting.

-A

1 comment:

Katie said...

I had heard of Brian Regan, but I hadn't heard his stuff before Austin showed me. Hilarious! I'm so glad we'll have one more person to quote once we get back together ;) haha!!! Um... so I can't wait to come visit you! New apartment, new duplex... our lives are changing!

WHOOP FOR THE NEW YEAR!!!!!!