Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family Reunion

This might be a long update; just a warning. There's just so much to say!

First, as promised, here are some pictures from my little trip to visit family.



This is Aunt Elouise, me, and Mom in McComb, Mississippi.


Mom and Aunt Darleen (she's actually my cousin) in Baton Rouge.


And this is my cousin Tabitha's new puppy, Mirabelle! She is so funny.

So that's pretty much all the pictures I took from that trip. Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend that much time with Tabitha because she's getting ready to go on a missions trip to Italy! I'm so excited for her and everything God's going to teach her in such a beautiful and amazing place.

My cousin Corey actually got to come home from Pensacola, where he's stationed right now for the Navy, so I'm glad I got to see him. He brought a bunch of his Navy buddies with him, and they were all SO FUNNY! One is actually from Friendswood. Another one was from Nebraska, and they all "pick" on him saying stuff like, "The only fun thing for you to do is cow tipping!" Poor kid. He got a little embarrassed... probably because it's true! Haha.

I'M DONE WITH WORK! It feels so good, although part of me feels guilty because so many of the servers are college-aged and going back to school, so the servers who are staying have to work a bunch of doubles while they find new people to hire. I might go back during Christmas break depending on what we're doing. It couldn't hurt to pick up some extra money!

Also, exactly one week until I'm back in College Station. I'm so ready. I'm also very sad that this is the last time I'll be saying that I'm so ready to go back to College Station. I don't feel grown up yet; time's getting the best of me! This is how ready I am: I've been watching all those heart-warming, goosebump-y videos on YouTube about A&M. Ok, so I was totally going to post the video, but I can't get it to work. So, if you're that curious just go to YouTube and search "Aggieland" and watch them ALL!!

I started writing this post a few days ago and I'm just now getting around to posting it. But I think it's a little long so I'm going to post this and start a new one! (I know, I'm a nerd.)

-A

1 comment:

Katie said...

I do the exact same thing with my posts... I start some, and then don't finish them!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!! It definitely has been WAY too long. I need my other whole! I'm in Little Elm right now, and I really wish you were here because the next few days will be pretty boring until my Brit friends get here.

Anyways, I missssss you too!!! Only about a week and a half until we are back in each others' arms again... haha... awkward... hahaha! :) Love you!