I sort of hit me just a few minutes ago that I truly have just one semester left in Aggieland. Then I started to think of all the things I've told myself I would do before I graduated, but I haven't done them yet. Boy, how time flies. So I decided to make a list of everything I wanted to do in College Station before this semester is over. It's very proactive of me, don't you think? I'll probably need a lot of motivation and a lot of company with these adventures, so feel free to join me!
First, even if it is illegal or whatever, I want to go pond hopping. I can't believe I'm a senior and I've never done this.
Second, and I still can't believe this one, I want to go dancing at The Hall. Well, I need to learn how (or brush up on my skills), and then I want to go. Everyone talks about going to The Hall, and I've sort of been interested, but you know how I can procrastinate. Now that my time is running out, I have to get off my bottom and go!
I want to have a picnic with friends in Research Park. That seems easy enough, right?
(Katie, I have you to thank for this one, and I'm sure this will be occurring A LOT.) I want to go hang out at a coffee place for hours. I go to Sweet's or Starbucks all the time, but I never really hang out there. I'm a people watcher, so this activity will be especially up my alley. Like I said, I'm sure this one won't be on the list very long.
I WANT TO TAKE A ROAD TRIP. 'Nuff said.
I'm going to all the yell practices, all the Silver Taps, Breakaways, football games (home games, at least), etc.
I'm getting my picture taken with Reveille. She's been to my old apartment (of course I wasn't there when she was), and I've never had a picture with her. Yes, I'm going to be THAT Aggie. :)
That's all I've got for now. If you (whoever's reading this) can think of something else, you should totally let me know, and then go with me on whatever adventure it might be!
Now it's time to continue transferring files from my old computer to my new one! Yay!
-A
4 years ago


1 comment:
I LOVE YOUR LIST!!!!!! And you, of course.
We can get these done. I have never been pond hopping either, and I want to go.
I can help you with the Hall thing - I go now, so you can come and be my buddy! :)
Picnics are one of my favorite things. We'll have one for sure!
You KNOW the coffee thing will be scratched off the list as soon as we get back.
TAKE ME WITH YOU ON THE ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!
Be my buddy on all the Yell stuff, Silver Taps, Breakaway (we're getting a big group together to go every week!), football games etc.
I don't know about the Reveille thing. I don't like that dog...
I will let you know if I think of new things.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!! I say that like every time I leave a comment, but it's true!
Post a Comment