My parents and I got back from our Louisiana/Mississippi trek yesterday evening. It was pretty fun. Just way too short of a trip. And, unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to go to Canton. I was sad. I'll post pictures and other details later.
This week is my last week of work. If they schedule me for every day I'm available, that's only 5 more days! And only 14 days exactly until I'm back in College Station. And only 8 more days of summer school... ever! Can you tell I'm feeling the countdowns??
I found a desk for my apartment. I'm really excited because I was getting a little worried about that. It's a dark brown finish (almost black) and it's really cute. It's from Target, and I'll probably go buy it tomorrow. Yay!
It kind of looks like this, but just a little different.
Well, I guess I should get back to class. It's been fun!
-A


1 comment:
I realllly like that desk. My mom bought a desk for me without me seeing it... we'll see how that goes. She's painting all the furniture she bought for me so it'll all match. I'm excited!
Ok so I can't wait til you're here. VERY SOOOOOON!!!!!!
Post a Comment