
I have decided, in order to keep my stuff straight, that I'm going to make a weekly to-do list. This week's is so long, I'm almost in need of another sheet of paper. What? Yes, since I only have class technically once a week, I am more likely to forget when something is due in my classes. But, now that I think about it, there's going to be something due in each class every week. Yikes!
Oh, and I got my field placement. I'm at Bonham Elementary, fifth grade math. I'm kind of glad I got elementary school because I want to make sure that middle school is where I want to be for my career. Speaking of career, my old eighth grade algebra teacher told me she'd love to have me be her student teacher. Yay, God totally provided! I mean, it's not a definite guarantee, but it would be such a blessing to be working with her because she's at the middle school that's literally three minutes from my front door. How cool is that?
I've been thinking a lot about love lately. Probably a lot of girls my age are thinking about that because of the stage of life we're in, so it's probably normal. I can't wait to be in love. It's so weird to "say" that, but I really can't. I just pray the patience that God has been giving me continues because it has been awesome to just wait patiently to see what He has in store for me. Sometimes it gets a little hard when I see all the people around me getting engaged and planning their weddings, but I just keep the faith that I'll be doing that someday too... in my own time!
Well, I should get started on that page-turning to-do list. I refuse to procrastinate like I did this past week!
-A


1 comment:
Gag me. If one more person I know gets engaged, I will... kill their dog. Just kidding. But something bad will happen.
I am seriously glad that I don't have to plan a wedding right now. Talk about stress!
Also, I love that little heart picture you have. They look like pieces of candy. I want one!
Oh, and I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment