
IT'S FINALLY HERE!! The day that every Aggie waits for, whether hard core or not, is finally here! I didn't think I'd be all giddy with excitement, but I really am! My parents are coming up this afternoon to watch me get it and do the whole go-out-to-dinner thing. Sammi, Catherine, and Katie (at least she better!) are coming with me to get it. I'm in group (lucky number) 7, so that means I can get it at 4:30 which is the perfect time. I still need to go get my A&M wine glass for dunking. I think I'm just going to dunk it in a glass of white zinfindel because that's the only wine I really like and I couldn't think of anything else I could dunk it in. So that's my choice, I suppose.
I don't know what else to say because I'm just too excited! I should probably do some cleaning before my parents get here.
-A


No comments:
Post a Comment