Monday, September 10, 2007

Mr. Sun, You are Very Hot.

I have decided that afternoon games should be banned... especially if the heat index is 105 degrees.

So I was a full-on 2-percenter for the Fresno State game. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I'm a -47 percenter. That sun was brutal and my poor body could not handle it. I have no idea how everyone else lasted. Actually, the line for the first aid was unbelievable! The EMTs started taking care of people outside the concession stands because the room was all full! Even though I was drinking water like it was going out of style, I definitely did not want to be one of those unfortunate people. So Sammi and I left right before halftime. Yes, that's right. For the first time EVER, I left the game without seeing the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band be fabulous. That was terribly hard. We ended up going to the Commons and watching the game in the basement with four awkwardly-freshmen boys. Then we left there mid-third quarter and watched the rest of the game (triple overtime and all) at the apartment. I felt so bad for the football players. They must've wanted to just quit. I would've passed out the second I hit the field!

All in all, an interesting game.

I feel so unproductive, granted I don't have any homework due until Wednesday night. But I absolutely cannot put it off until then. Since I don't have class tomorrow, I see myself waking up early and getting a move on. (That's my glass half-full schpeel for the day.)

Ok, it's sleepy time!

-A

No comments: