Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ring Day Pictures!

Katie and me right after they called my group, yet I was still sad I didn't have my ring yet!

Happy picture of my other whole who was part of my cheering squad!

He's finding my name...!

There it is! It's so pretty!! :)

Thanks and Gig 'Em, Association of Former Students.


Family picture!

It's so shiny! I finally have some bling!

There it is on my (freckly) hand!

It was such a wonderful day! It would have been better if I could've taken a lot more pictures, but I was really smart and forgot to charge my camera battery beforehand. Thus, the family picture is the last picture I got to take there. I think I just might have to go back and take more pictures just so I feel like I've gotten my quota in. I know, I know. I'm a nerd. But you only get your Aggie Ring once! (Unless you lose it. Then that's another story!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I need an update from you.

Your comment on my last post made me laugh!!! We are TWINKIES!!!!!!! :)

You make me smile every day too. I need to see more of you!!!