Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sore Throats are No Fun!

Well, it's been a while since I updated this thing. I guess I should get to it!

This past week was the first week of school. I only had class on Wednesday night and all day Thursday. It was kind of overwhelming on Thursday hearing all about Methods and all of the projects. Ahh! And I still haven't really started on any of my homework yet. There's just so much! But it's all going to work out, so I'm not worried.

I'm watch the Ellen show right now and Hillary Clinton is on. Does anyone else think it would be weird if she won the presidency and her husband has already been president? I don't know, but all I can picture is them sitting at the dinner table talking about what it's like in the Oval Office. Ok, so I couldn't come up with anything better than that.

So it's 3:45 in the afternoon and I am still in my pajamas. My throat kind of hurts and I haven't felt like doing anything today. I figure since I don't have class today I better take advantage of it. I actually woke up at 10:30 then took a nap at 12:30 and got back up at 2. So it's been one of those days. But I hope I feel well enough to go to Breakaway.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to figure out if I have any homework to do. Peace!

-A

No comments: