In other news, I go back to work on Monday for a math inservice. Then, I have Tuesday off, Wednesday is online lesson plan (a.k.a. KMAC) training, and Thursday and Friday is New Teacher Academy.
I brought Sammi out to see my classroom yesterday. She gave me lots of good ideas, and she's going to help me make some curtains for my shelves. So we went to the fabric store and I got some green gingham fabric, some maroon fabric to make a bulletin board by my desk for my friends and family pictures, and some paw print fabric for "Beckendorff Bear Facts" and to make another small little bulletin board for my Amber pictures. It should be pretty cute, but I can't really put any bulletin boards up yet until I know where my SmartBoard is going to be. Yes, I said SmartBoard! I already went to my training for it and I'm really excited about having one in my classroom.
Oh, and they put our names on our doors already. I was so happy to see it because it means that that's really my classroom!
It's says "Ms. White" but it's kind of hard to see. I'm getting really nervous about having my own 150 students... how crazy is that?
Lunch time!
-Ashley



2 comments:
i am so excited for you!! yay for your real job! yesterday someone at work told me i should still be a teacher. but for now i'll live my teacher fantasies through you haha. can't wait to see you next weekend! :o)
Jennifer Aniston? I thought he was dating Jessica Simpson. Is that over? Am I totally out of the loop? Is the Jennifer thing just a random thing?
Since I don't see you anymore, I am so out of touch on my celebrity news! Hahaha!
The whole "you're going to be a teacher" thing freaks me out. I mean, a year ago we were sitting the same classroom together gaining knowledge and wisdom... and goofing off! It just seems so unreal.
I really miss you and I'm sad I won't be able to see you this next week. :-(
I can't wait to see your classroom, though! It's going to be SO CUTE! Just like you!
Post a Comment