4 years ago
Monday, July 21, 2008
New Dwellings
I am now officially all moved into my apartment with Teresa and Sammi. It has been kind of hectic getting things settled in and organized, but I'm loving every minute of it.
Can I just say how much I love my roommates? They are so amazing and so much fun. Ok, that's just my little blurb on that.
Today, Sammi and I went to the Harry Wong conference. If you're not privileged to have been an education major and sit through the hours of video lectures given by him, Harry Wong is the classroom management genius. He wrote a book called The First Days of School, and it's pretty awesome. The conference was about 6 hours long, and most of the time he spent talking about classroom procedures... which was actually really helpful. I feel a little more confident now about heading into my first days of school. But enough about that...
So it's really rather weird being all moved out of my parents' house. I stopped by this evening to eat dinner with my mom, and it sort of felt like normal but then sort of not. It was good to see my little puppies. I really miss them.
Ok, I'm sort of rambling so I think I shall go to bed now.
-Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment