In the past couple of days, God has totally provided. I got a job at On the Border on Tuesday as a waitress. I've never had a job like that before, but I know God will provide me with the skills to NOT spill drinks on my customers! Also, by His grace, I got a 4.0 this semester. I was not even close to expecting that... just hoping for it, as always. After all the hurdles I've jumped this semester, that was a sweet ending... and totally worth the struggle and hard work!
So, I was just flipping through my In Style magazine a second ago, and I came across a Dolce and Gabbana ad. The first thing that popped into my head, obviously, was the "My Humps" song (you know, "Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi and..."). So I said to myself, "Self, wouldn't that be funny if the next page had a Fendi ad?" OH. MY. GOSH. You know it did!!! I was cracking up.
I went with my mom to her school today to help her with inventory. She's a reading enrichment teacher (the one that pulls kids out for small groups), and she's done with all her groups for the year, so she and the other enrichment teachers are in charge of going around to every classroom and making sure they have all of their resources together and counting everything in their little plastic bins. Yeah, that was a blast. No, but it was good to spend time with Mommy. Plus, it was "paraprofessional appreciation day" and the theme was Happy Feet, so everyone got to make an ice cream sundae! It was worth it.
Well, I'm getting a little sleepy, so I think I'll go climb in bed. Nighty night!
-A
4 years ago


1 comment:
CONGRATS!!! 4.0!!!!!! That's awesome! I bet I would have had one too, if it weren't for the stinkin messups in BOTH of my math classes. Grrr. Oh well, I don't want to complain - the semester is over and that's all I care about! I wish I could have seen you cracking up reading that magazine. Hilarious... I bet they did that on purpose!
I feel almost completely normal after getting my wisdom teeth out - just a little sore. I wish you were here, and we could eat ice cream together!!! Yay excuses to eat junk!!! :) I hope you are having fun at home... enjoy it!
Post a Comment