Hello again. It's been awhile so I thought I should update.
I just got back from my last night of server training. All I did was run food out to the tables, and, man, is my wrist hurting! Who knew those trays were so heavy?? But it was fun nonetheless, and soon I'll actually be making tips (that is, if I'm a good waitress)!
My computer keeps changing the time. It's starting to annoy me because I'll think it's early when it's really an hour later. I better not look at this clock if I need to be anywhere on time.
Today, we had a BBQ/grad party/Memorial Day party/puppy reunion party at my next-door neighbor's house. Since my puppy's parents live right next door, she gets to hang with them ALL THE TIME. Well, when all of her brothers and sisters arrived, she got a little territorial. But she finally adjusted and it was so much fun to see how BIG all the puppies have gotten.

That's "Pops" Jaxxx, "Momma" Jessie, and "Babygirl" Abbey!
But anyway, they're all a hoot and a half. The theme of the party was "Luau" so my neighbor got all of the dogs Hawaiian leis. It was too precious!
I think I am going to permanently smell like Mexican food, so maybe I should at least attempt to mask the odor. Adios, amigos!
-A


4 comments:
awwww!!!!!!! a little party for the doggies! how precious! :)
of course you will make a good waitress. i would tip you like $1 million if you were my waitress (and, if i had that much money)!!!
summer school starts tomorrow. poop. :( well, hopefully it'll be ok. i already have a friend in the class i'll be taking (HIST 226)!! whoop for that.
also, i had a mojito last night for my 21st. it was a little strong, but pretty good.
i am not going to become an alcoholic. i'd rather have a coke... haha!
i miss you!!!
i have only one class every day from 10:00-11:35. you should come visit! except that tomorrow i might have comgroup at 6:30... but i'm still waiting to hear back from kara about that. :)
Hey Ashley! I just started my own blog, and used your site as inspiration. The story (and picture with the holding hands) of your dogs was so precious! I'm glad waitressing is going well. I feel your pain there. I did that after my freshman year, and although exhausting, getting to take cash home every day is definitely a perk! :)
HEY!!!!!!! I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!!
seriously, coffee station is where it's at. i LOVE it. everything about that place is amazing. i am taking you there (i have been there every day for the past 3 days... doesn't sound like much but wait until the middle of august)! please come visit soon!!!!!!
also, where is this post you said would be appearing SOON!?
Post a Comment