So, as I was mowing the yard yesterday, I realized I forgot to take off my earrings. They're not stud earrings; they're the cutsie dangly ones. Plus, I was wearing my super-swank (Target) shades. Then I started thinking... "Wow, if I were about 100 pounds lighter, had blonde hair, and a hotel named after me, I could almost pass for Paris Hilton. Well, then again I would have to have a suspended drivers license, and then get arrested, and then a couple of days later get behind the wheel again. Hmm, does a riding lawn mower count?"
That's just my random thought of the evening. Maybe it's the wine Mom and I had for dinner speaking. Who knows?
Speaking of Mom, we got in a little fender bender this evening. We were backing out of our driveway apparently at the exact same time my neighbors were. Neither of us saw the other, and they ended up hitting us. Everyone was ok, and there was hardly any damage to either car (ours got the brunt of it because my neighbor drives a Suburban, and we drive a Camry), but we were both shaken up. My mom was a little more than me because this was her first brand new car, and it is pretty much her baby. I had to put the car in "park" for her because she didn't really have her wits about her. But anyway, that's that.
I started work today! Well, technically it was just orientation. We just watched a bunch of videos and filled out a bunch of paper work. I'm actually pretty excited about being a waitress because it'll be something new and different. Plus, I hear the tips aren't too shabby. And if lots of people order $8 margaritas, I'll be rollin' in the dough! I just hope I don't drop any trays. That's my only fear. I have no problem "people pleasing." In fact, I love talking to people and helping them. I think I'm fairly nice, and from what my new boss told me, I'm personable! I liked hearing that. It makes me think that people can take me seriously and can talk to me regardless of... anything!
Alright, kiddoes, it's bed time.
Sweet dreams!
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment