So, today I went to the collision repair place to get an estimate for the damage on my mom's car from the accident. Who knew a little dent in the bumper and a little bend in a wheel could cost $850?!?! I was seriously shocked when the guy told me. My jaw was probably on the floor, and I didn't realize it.Today at work we had "menu class." Our trainer went through the entire menu and explained every little detail on every dish. The only thing I remember is that every dish that has something in it that has been deep fried "gets a ramekin of cheeses." We also got to taste some things too! Mmmm. We had some guacamole that was made at our table... it's called Guacamole Live! (Hey, I guess I did remember something), and we also had some empanadas, quesadilas, and... something else that I can't remember the name of. But it was all very t to the a to the s-t-y!
I'm kind of ready for summer school to start. I need to be in some sort of routine, and not having one is throwing me off. I got so used to a set schedule in College Station that I feel like I'm almost not fulfilling some purpose. Don't get me wrong, I like moping around in my pajamas all day. But then after I've done it, I feel guilty and useless. So, hopefully when summer school starts, and I get on a normal schedule at work, that will all go away.
Who's excited that Tessa got picked (and proposed to!) on The Bachelor??? ME, ME, ME! I think she was way more down to earth than Bevin. Aww, so cute. My mom and I watched it together, and we were screaming through the whole thing because we didn't know who Andy would pick! I know, I know. We're kinda lame. But it was so much fun... and very funny. Tomorrow, they're doing the "After the Final Rose" show, and we're very excited about that too. So, you know what I'll be doing at 7 o'clock tomorrow night!
Well, I guess that's long enough, and I should probably go to bed. Toodles!


2 comments:
ashley. seriously. you screamed!? hahahaha you are hilarious!!! i miss you!!! yes, i will be in town on the 29th. i am actually going to drive down the 28th. I BETTER SEE YOU!!!!!!!!! um... so the menu training made me laugh, especially the ramekin of cheeses thing. what does that even mean? i think it's hilarious! ok well i'm being random so i will actually talk to you for real soon!!!
thanks for the birthday blog comment hahahaha!!! um... we need to hang out soon, other whole! seriously, i am not the same without you.
oh, i watched notting hill yesterday for the first time. have you seen that movie? if not, we are renting it!!!
Post a Comment