Saturday, May 5, 2007

Woo Hoo for Birthdays!

Wow... I'm 21. It does not even feel like it. I had a fantabulous birthday weekend. On Saturday, Hailey and I went to see Fracture with Ryan Gosling. It was actually pretty good. Well, staring at Ryan for 2 hours will make anything good. :) Then we met up with Lauren at Cheddar's for a little b-day celebration, trans-fat style. It was very tastey. (can't help it... t to the a to the s-t-e-y, girl you tastey!) After all the food and cake we were feeling a little guilty, so at about 10:30 we decided to go workout. Then we had the bright idea that I should go buy alcohol at the stroke of midnight. Well, the cashier lady was a little confused when I handed her my ID and started on a long-winded story about how I promised I turned 21 about 5 minutes beforehand. She kind of chuckled and stared at my ID for a little while... and I was getting nervous. I bet if I had just kept my mouth shut and just handed her my ID, I wouldn't have made her think so hard...

My parents got me a set of luggage! It's maroon and really nice. I was hoping for a plane ticket to England, but alas, my hopes were crushed. HAHA.

Now, I'm just sitting at work thinking, "Gee, I really don't want to study for my 3 math tests. Maybe I'll post this journal so Katie will have some entertaining reading." So I hope you enjoy Katie! :)

God is so good. Even when he makes it really hot outside, and I need to get to the other side of campus pronto, He is still good.

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21

SO GOOD!! Sometimes I have to stop myself from thinking I know exactly what I'm going to do with my life. It's like that engagement ring I designed on the Tiffany's website... who knows if I'll get married (well, I hope I do, but only God knows for sure!). He's got this perfect plan for my life, and I really hope I don't throw my evil wrench in it. I truly desire to live the life He's given me according to the purpose He's set out for me. WOW.

Alright, time to study some matematicas!

I'm out like the fat kid in dodge ball...

-A

P.S. I don't think Fergie is that great of a speller. I just did a spell check on this entry and found out that she can't spell "tasty." What is she teaching the future generation?!

1 comment:

Katie said...

HAHAHAHA wow, I loved this post.

When I first read it, it sounded like you went to see Fracture WITH Ryan Gosling. I was thinking, "Man, WHAT?!? I WANNA GO!!!!!" hahaha just kidding.

I thought I told you before that tasty doesn't have an "e" in it?! I keep saying that Fergie can't spell. I bet her name isn't really Fergie, anyways. It's probably something longer, but she changed it to something that was easier to spell in a crappy pop song.

You better call me soon, because I have trying to learn those proofs, and they are impossible.

And we haven't even looked at 403 yet... :(