I hate that I'm a procrastinator. We've had all week to look at the specimens that I need to look at for the lab exam on Monday, and I just kept telling myself that I would do it the next day. I should've just gone yesterday when I would have only had a half an hour to kill!
I'm off from work today, so I think Mom and I are going to go to the mall and then to workout. I haven't been to the gym in a long time. I should go like every day since my membership is about to end. But, it's paid off because I've lost 10 pounds. Most of that has probably been because of work. When I work it's always during the time that I would have eaten lunch/dinner. So, therefore, I skip a meal. Plus, I walk around the restaurant so much that it's probably the equivalent to a mile of normal walking. But, that's good I suppose.
On Tuesday I went to dinner with Hailey and Lauren. (Shout out to Hailey since I know she's reading this! :) ) It was a grand ole time. I hadn't seen them the entire summer. Well, Lauren I saw at the very beginning. But, we're making up for lost time so that's good. I think we're having a High School Musical party on Sunday since I haven't seen that entire movie yet. Sad, I know. But I can sing all the songs because I have the soundtrack! Look out Vanessa Hudgens!
I need a manicure really badly. I've been letting my nails grow out so that I can get used to them before I get... MY AGGIE RING!! I want to have pretty, pretty nails for all the thousands of pictures I for see my parents taking of my hand. Hmm, maybe I'll add a manicure to my list of things to do today. But, don't worry. I'm saving the pedicure for my other whole! :)
Well, I've killed 30 minutes. But I don't know what else to write about.

I'm getting into the Christmas spirit already. It usually doesn't come this early, but this year I guess it has. I just love everything about Christmas time. Celebrating the birth of Christ, spending time with family and friends, the cold weather, the atmosphere... just everything! I wish I had thought to do a Christmas in July type thing. That would've been fun.
Alright, I've resorted to talking about wanting Christmas to be here, so that must mean I have nothing else to write.
Ashley


1 comment:
We freakin are the same person!!!!! I have been singing Christmas songs recently. I listened to the Elf soundtrack the other day and I sang "All I want for Christmas is You" yesterday. Amazing. We are gonna have some amazing fun this Christmas!!!
You better save that pedicure for when you see me!!!!! Wahooo!!!! Haha :)
You lost 10 pounds!? That's amazing!!! Way to go!!!
I wish you were here. College Station misses Katie's other whole.
Post a Comment