[I feel so neglectful! (Is that a word?) I haven't a single post for the month of July... and it's already the 9th!]
I've been taking a lot of naps lately, but I guess that's because I've only been getting about 6 hours of sleep a night. And when I'm awake during the day, I'm always on-the-go. But naps are good. They're sort of becoming my best friend while I'm at home.
I worked a double-shift yesterday, and on Saturday I worked the dinner shift and didn't leave until 12:30. I'm surprised I'm not more tired than I am. But I'm off today, so I think I'm going to take advantage of that and the fact that my parents are out-of-town (once again) and just relax and do some reading (and studying, if I must). I always seem to turn to watching TV if I'm bored and just want to relax. That's getting old and not very fun at all. Plus, one of my summer goals was to read at least one book, so I need to get a move-on!
I made $100 on Saturday. Whoop!
I think I might also go get my tires rotated today. And maybe I'll take a little detour to Famous Footwear since I have a coupon, and shoes are always fun to shop for. :)
I've been counting down the days on my Aggie ring calendar, and I can't believe how quickly the summer is going. But I'm also using the calendar to count down the days until I'm back in College Station. I miss it SO much! But part of me doesn't want the fall to come because that means it's my last semester there. I've just loved my time at Aggieland, and I hate to see it come to an end. I'm so glad God gave me the opportunity to go to such an AMAZING school and meet so many AMAZING people! I wouldn't trade my time or my experiences for anything!
I wish Cypress had some sort of a coffee shop besides the Starbucks in the grocery store. Something like... Coffee Station! :) I would totally go there to read. But, oh well.
I have my lab practical tomorrow. I'm glad this class is almost over, but that means next summer session is about to begin. Hmm.
Reading. Now.
-A. E. W.
4 years ago


1 comment:
Hahaha well I'm not actually sick! I just felt really nauseous for some reason after eating my breakfast and riding my bike! After I threw up ALL OVER MY FEET I felt so much better! It was quite humorous, really. I think I smell really bad now, though. A shower will fix it!
I really wish you were here to hang out at Coffee Station with me. I go there almost every day, and it's so much fun. I am still meeting more and more people there! They are so nice!
Anyways, since I don't have any food in my stomach and it's grumbling a lot, I will have to go feed it. :)
Post a Comment