Monday, May 26, 2008

One Crazy Life


Have you ever watched that show on TLC called Jon and Kate Plus 8? Well, today there is a marathon of it on TV, and I've been watching the last few episodes.

Frankly, I'm exhausted just from watching it. I don't know how the parents do it. They have 6 year-old twin girls and 3 year-old sextuplets- 3 girls and 3 boys. All of the laundry, the potty training, the trips to the grocery store, the grocery store bills, the car rides to go anywhere... WHEW! But they do everything in a very organized and efficient way (considering the circumstances). I hope I'm able to do that when I have just one kid (because I'm not planning on having multiples... but we'll see what God has in store. Knowing my luck...).

I just finished writing my thank you notes from graduation gifts. I didn't realize how many friends and family members sent me gifts until I actually went through and wrote the notes and then put the stamps on the envelopes. I used an entire book of stamps plus half of another book! That's a lot of gifts. Isn't graduation wonderful? :)

-Ashley

No comments: