Thursday, May 29, 2008

You can't change the cards you're dealt, just the way you play the hand. -Randy Pausch



I got a call from my dad today saying that I get to help him repaint the fence this weekend. Can I just say this: three times. This will be the third time that I will have painted this darn fence. I'm so over it. But of course, I kind of got a guilt trip from him about it, so I felt bad saying no. I was going to go up to College Station tomorrow and hang out with Hailey and Lauren and come back home on Saturday, but we'll have to postpone to another weekend I suppose.

I had my interview today at McDonald. Needless to say, it was interesting. I sort of got a weird/bad vibe from what the panel interviewers were saying to me. Apparently by "challenging" they meant 10 hour work days, no social life, difficult students, and lack of support. I'm just not sure that this will be the job for me, but at least I've gotten my "first interview jitters" out of the way. I know that the Lord will place the position for me right in front of my face, and I'll know that's where I'm supposed to be.

It's getting sort of late, so I'm going to go to sleep. Happy almost Friday!

-Ashley

No comments: