
I just got these new Rachael Ray knives today. I am so excited about using them to cook. I'll feel like a real live chef. I might even have to start my own cooking show. However, probably the only things I'd be able to "demonstrate" are boxed brownies, chocolate chip cookies, spaghetti, and taco soup. Hmm, that may not get me good enough ratings.
Yesterday, I had my own "craft project day." I have this huge bulletin board that has been cluttered with junk for the past 10 years. So, I decided to turn it into a big calendar so I can post appointments and things to do on it. It looks pretty cute, I think.
Well, I don't suppose I have much of anything interesting to say today. Sammi and James are on their way over to hang out tonight. We'll probably watch a movie and cook some dinner. Maybe I'll get to use my new knives!
-Ashley
Yesterday, I had my own "craft project day." I have this huge bulletin board that has been cluttered with junk for the past 10 years. So, I decided to turn it into a big calendar so I can post appointments and things to do on it. It looks pretty cute, I think.
Well, I don't suppose I have much of anything interesting to say today. Sammi and James are on their way over to hang out tonight. We'll probably watch a movie and cook some dinner. Maybe I'll get to use my new knives!
-Ashley


No comments:
Post a Comment