Monday, June 2, 2008

P.S.

I just got a call from Beckendorff Junior High a couple of hours ago asking if I wanted to come in for an interview for a 7th grade math position. BJH was one of the schools in Katy ISD that I emailed with my resume letting them know I was interested.

I'm very nervous about this interview, but God has totally provided. I know that if this is where I'm supposed to be, the interview will go well, and I'll have a good vibe about it.

I am excited, though, because from what I can tell, this is a great school. The only downside about it is that it's about a 40 minute drive from where I'll be living. However, I think if I do get the job, I'll tough out the drive for a year, and if I know I'll be there for longer, maybe then I can start looking for a place that's closer to the school.

Your prayers about this are very appreciated! I know that I got this interview for a reason, and I'm excited to see where it takes me!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oohhh! Exciting! I'll be praying.